Jeweled Butt Plugs
Jeweled butt plugs are the glitzy and glamorous anal toys you never knew you wanted! If your inner diva is getting excited at just the thought of one, you’re in the right place to find exactly what you need to please her demand for the best!
If you’ve never tried wearing a butt plug before – maybe the idea of your backdoor just hasn’t been very appealing. These beautiful jeweled butt plugs are the perfect choice to amp up your anal desires! Jeweled butt plugs make your anus the star of the show, both for visual appreciation (maybe try a little amatuer porn photo shoot with your lover) and for additional sensation while doing the dirty. When you leave your plug in and add vaginal penetration, both you and your lover get to feel the extra pressures in every throbbing thrust and slide.
Check out these recommendations below, and then keep scrolling for more tips and advice on jeweled butt plugs!
Material Things – Need to Know List
These types of toys are a little more on the soft side of things – at least when it comes to the type of material. Silicone butt plugs are ideal for beginners because they offer a little more give during insertion.
These toys are (of course) very firm, and are even better for anyone that is interested in temperature play. Metal can hold heat and cold for a varying time depending on the type of metal – so be extra careful with either end of the temperature spectrum (hot or cold).
Glass toys are popular due to the variety of views that can be found within the styles. For some, there is nothing else that emulates sexy like the quivering flesh right in front of them. Some glasses are also coloured in every tone within the rainbow. Be sure to purchase high quality tempered glass – no one wants a trip to the ER with that story.
- Keep your new jeweled silicone butt plugs far, far away from all of your silicone lubricants. They WILL NOT get along and you will lose your investment.
- Be sure to grab water-based lubricant for use with any silicone toy.
- Glass, metal, and most other types of toys are compatible with water based lubes OR silicone based lubricants. With these toys – it’s based more on your personal desires.
- Water-based lubricants can easily be found in organic, vegan, and cruelty free versions and are SUPER easy to clean up after a play session! Drawback here is that it can dry up a little more quickly – but all you need is a little spit or more lube!
- Silicone-based lubricants are the BEST in water play situations (sexy shower time anyone?) and simply does not stop until you’re ready to wash it off. If you’re tired of re-applying – this lube is perfection!
Cleaning & Safety
- Never share butt plugs with other people without sanitising or using a condom that is changed every time before it is replaced.
- Never wear your plug for more than three hours at a time! Take a break!
- Keep it safe, sane, and consensual all the time.