By Christopher Thielen on November 5, 2013 | Discuss
Tom, Christopher Thielen, and Chris Lazare discuss Joseph Atwill’s book “Caesar’s Messiah” and the authenticity of Jesus as a historical figure, and review a recent troubling story concerning a daughter committing suicide to follow her late father into Heaven.
- Pope expels German bishop [huffingtonpost.com]
- ‘Messiah’ baby name ruling found unconstitutional [patheos.com]
- Air Force makes ‘so help me God’ phrase optional in oath [patheos.com]
- Joseph Atwill has not proven Jesus was made up by the Romans [patheos.com]
- Story of girl who hanged herself likely fictional [patheos.com]